A little coffee or a couple of beers or some other liquor you can get your hands on might be needed to unwind after a hard day’s work. Well yes, I’m guilty too, unless I’m found dead after a few rounds of vodka with a lampshade over my head…semi-naked! Well, bad example, I apologize to anyone reading this after having a nightmare in a drunken daze.
Please don’t ask how it happened.
But what’s really interesting is how people go about their normal lives in the face of the pressure of bloodshed? I mean new age things like zen or yoga are one of the good things, and it works. Is there room in the intellectual aspect of those who can actually smell the roses in the jar while traveling? This got me thinking, there really must be something to this “mind over matter” thing.
In fact, humor is the best medicine at all times. I mean, anyone can pay big bucks to listen to a comedian just to pee your pants after laughing. Despite all that has happened, for those who have been through the ordeal, a simple smile while facing a problem with a clear head is better than a blinding rage. One of my favorite stars has to be Woody Allen. Well, here’s a guy who gives you bluntness and he pulls it out with relish without even trying. You can talk to a guy about anything and he’ll laugh at the subject and you’ll end up laughing instead of angry.
Woody Allen has something to say:
1. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” That sounds good to me, I mean, the utility of everything involves money, but it doesn’t have to be an arm and a leg. get.
2. “I think there’s something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government.” Nuff said.
3. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent the night with an insurance agent?” This happens to be one of the classics. I mean, life’s little problems weren’t that bad until “he” came along.
Of course, relationships can get complicated, or have their complexities, as any writer on relationships will soon discover. We follow our heart’s desires, unless you’re talking about the heart, like the heart pumps blood throughout your body.
4. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some really interesting questions.” If you want more, keep asking!
5. “A brief note on oral contraceptives. I put a girl in bed with me and she said ‘no.'” I thought it sounded “convenient.”
And in everyday life, he really knows how to make the most of every possible situation, and if he resonates, there is no court case.
6. “Basically, my wife is immature. I was in the bathtub at home and she came in and sank my boat.” I never had a boat in my bathtub. Seeing seasickness when soaked in hot water.
7. “I’m not afraid of dying, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” When it rains, it pours.
8. “I appreciate laughter unless milk comes out of my nose.” If you drink beer…or mouthwash, it gets worse, which happened to me once!
9. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.” At least he didn’t strike us with lightning, and I’m grateful for that.
No matter what happens to all of us in the next ten, twenty or even thirty years, I think we all need to see things differently, not just from a different perspective. I can’t imagine not having wisdom to guide our lives. Whether we are religious or not, accepting your fears and learning how to deal with them requires more courage, which is what matters most in getting along.
To wrap it up, here is the ultimate wisdom to turn to… wherever we are, wherever we are.
10. “The gift of happiness is appreciating and liking what you have, not what you don’t have.”
Snt Tours ( Savvy Nana Travel and Tours )
Savvy Nana LLC
98-072 Kam Hwy. Aiea, HI 96701